Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Meaning Behind the Latte





 Hey You,

    Welcome to my updated/fresh/totally-recieved-a-makeover blog! If you're a returning reader, welcome back and not to worry, I am fully committed to still giving you the awesome content you've once received before. If you're a new reader, then hello! My name is Antoniya Todorova and I'm here to serve as your med student mentor, college life hacker and ultimately your BFF.

A little bit about me...
   I am currently a nursing student at Texas Woman's University and am in the midst of completing the fall semester of my freshman year of college. I plan to take any science, math and medical class under the moon in order to prepare for any greater education awaiting me after I get my bachelor's degree in science. I do plan on attending medical school with a nursing degree (yes way) and hopefully work my way up from there. I have a longgg road ahead of me but ultimately the reward of reaching each and every one of my educational goals will all be worth it in the end.

The purpose of this blog...
   I wanted to have a place that I can come to that allows me to share my experiences (good and bad), my thoughts and my opinions with people that are interested in doing the same things as I am. As many of you know I have always enjoyed writing, blogging, a good dose of youtube and helping friends and family out with motivational and even organizational issues. As I like to say, blogging has always been my niche. (I even provided a handy dandy definition for you below)
         

       ↪niche /niCH,nēSH/: a comfortable or suitable position in life or employment. 


Life and Lattes? Where did that come from...

  As my caffeine-addicted best friends and I were searching for the perfect blog name and sipping on a cup of coffee, we realized that the answer to that was right in front us, literally. Each and every one of us thrives off of a good cup of coffee and without it life simply would not be the same (and hardly bearable). So in honor of the magical gold in our morning cups, this blog is your coffee; the substance you need to make it through not only your day, but through life.


love always, A



No comments:

Post a Comment