Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Perfect Morning Routine for Productivity








   Good Morning Babes,


         With school right around the corner I decided this was the excellent time to share the perfect morning routine and my best secrets for ultimate productivity. To me a structured and balanced morning routine is crucial for success. Not only can your mornings be productive, they can also inspire you and motivate you to conquer the day ahead of you. If you're in college, like me, you know that the luxury of creating your own schedule can sometimes sneak up on you and make you feel like you don't have enough time in the day to squeeze in homework, class, work, and other responsibilities. That's why I'm a big pusher for structure, balance and purpose. Let everything in your mornings be appropriately structured, find balance between leisure and responsibility, and let purpose fuel you in the mornings as you conquer the day. Keep reading for my morning tips and I wish you a successful and inspired school year loves.❤




     ⤗ discover your "why"
                 Now I know it sounds super cheesy and almost like common sense but figure out exactly      why you're wanting to have a productive day. It could be because you have a deadline you're needing to meet and adding some structure could get you there faster, or you're wanting to try something new and organizing your days out could help you fit that new hobby in. Your reason could even be as simple as just feeling like you're in a bit of a rut in your life and having something to look forward to every morning could slowly help you get out of that. Either way, whatever the reason, discovering your "why" could help you keep your purpose in mind every morning when you don't feel like getting out of bed and starting the day.

    find that one thing that you enjoy
                  Personally the thought of waking up in the cold morning and brewing up a warm cup of coffee to start my day is the thing I look forward to the most. Finding your little piece of joy to start your day is so important in using it as motivation to keep going. Find your small bit of morning happiness and use it to get you going in the morning.

    ⤗ do everything important the night before
                 I'm pretty flustered in the morning and it's hard for me to naturally wake up and accomplish everything I need in order to leave the house prepared. I spend a pretty good amount of time the night before planning my outfit, packing my school bag and purse, setting my alarm clock, and writing in my planner. It's tedious work but it saves you time in the morning if you accidentally wake up late, aren't feeling up to organizing and planning, and puts you in the right mindset before bed.

   ⤘ clean, clean, clean!
                My last and final tip for you go-getters is to keep things organized! Love the space you're in and keep it clean. I'm HUGE on the space and environment you thrive in and it's important that it's a space that you feel comfortable, safe and inspired in. I don't always stick to this (there's never enough time in the day) but I always try and clean up my room and my kitchen before bed. There's something about a clear space to wake up to that clears up your head and removes any stress about having to clean up in the morning. Of course, we don't all have the leisurely time to keep things clean 24/7 but it's a huge tip from me if you're feeling clustered in your head and need a refreshing touch.


      I hope this inspires you to get going in the morning and you feel excited for the new challenges that the school year will bring. Don't ever forget- challenges build character, create discipline, and accomplishing them can only motivate you to reach further and make yourself proud. You got this babe! Always feel free to comment down below, email me, or message me to ask for more personal tips or even ask for some motivation if you're feeling uninspired. I'm rooting for you!


                                            XOXO, A❤                                               

       

No comments:

Post a Comment